Explosive, electric and eccentric, Brainiac Show Live! returns to THORPE PARK Resort for a nine-day thrill spectacular over February half-term from Saturday 14 February.
Strap on your safety goggles and join Brainiac Live’s mischievous band of scientists for the ultimate entertainment show with a science spin. From freezing household objects with liquid nitrogen to exploding bins, rocket propelled chairs, giant airzooka and testing how to make a really big BANG, who knew science could be this fun.
Guests can catch one of four 45 minute shows that will take place each day between 14 – 22 February as well as enjoying the Park’s thrilling family friendly rides (*selected rides available).
For more information visit www.thorpepark.com
For your chance to win five tickets to THORPE PARK Resort this half- term simply e-mail your name and address to email@example.com before 28th January.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These are the terms and conditions which apply to the Prize. By accepting the Prize, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. There are two prizes consisting of: five tickets to the February Half Term event between 14 February and 22 February 2015.
3. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
(a) Any employees of the Merlin Entertainments Group or members of their immediate families; or
(b) Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with any attractions in the Merlin Entertainments Group
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
6. The prize promotion closing date is 28th January 2015 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
7. The winning entries will be selected at random on 28th January 2015 and the winners will be notified on email within three days. Confirmation of the Prize will be communicated to the winner via the contact information provided by the winner at the point of entering. Details of the winner will be announced on the 15th February 2015.
8. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, THORPE PARK Resort reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
9. The tickets will be posted to the winners before the event.
10 The Prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless specifically agreed by THORPE PARK Resort. The Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. THORPE PARK Resort reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of the same or greater value at any time.
11. THORPE PARK Resort cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner or as a result of accepting the Prize.
12. The winner [and their group] are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel arrangements, costs, travel documentation or additional meals.
13. The winner [and their group] agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and they will co-operate with any other reasonable request by THORPE PARK Resort relating to any post-winning publicity including all social channels.
14. THORPE PARK Resort’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the details in any promotional material (including but not being limited to any e-marketing) or any other terms and conditions provided or as referred to at the time of the entry, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
16. Merlin reserves the right to alter theses terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.